How to cook Baked Sea Bream with Roasted Potatoes
- 2 whole sea bream (or sea bass, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 4 large potatoes, pilled and cut in half
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills.
- Rub with salt and rosemary, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place the fish in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F (220°C).
- Then remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Potato halves salt to taste and marinate in the mixture of olive oil, crushed garlic and rosemary. Place on the baking sheet and bake until tender.
- On the end of baking put on the baking sheet cherry tomatoes, just for a couple of minutes.
- About 2 minutes before the potatoes are done, place cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cooked fish with lemon juice and serve hot with roasted potatoes and tomatoes.
The Baked Sea Bream with Roasted Potatoes
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sea Bream with Roasted Potatoes serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Sea Bream with Roasted Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked