How to cook Baked Shrimp and Cheese
- 2 pounds raw shrimp
- 1/2 pound Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 pound Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 thin slices lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Shell, clean and devein shrimp. In small bowl, mash cheeses with garlic, onion, parsley, chives and tarragon.
- Add wine slowly to cheese mixture. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil into 12-inch squares. In center of each piece, place 1/4 of the cheese mixture and 1/4 of the shrimps.
- Put a lemon slice on top of each. Seal foil tightly.
- Place on baking sheet in oven for 30 minutes.
The Baked Shrimp and Cheese recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Shrimp and Cheese serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Shrimp and Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked