How to cook Baked Shrimp with Garlic
- 5-6 cups shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry or white wine
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- To melted butter, add garlic, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper and cooking sherry. Mix thoroughly.
- Add bread crumbs and toss. Place shrimp in 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish. Spoon butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 25 minutes or until crumbs brown. Sprinkle additional chopped parsley over top before serving.
- Serve the Baked Shrimp with Garlic immediately.
The Baked Shrimp with Garlic recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Shrimp with Garlic serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Shrimp with Garlic recipe is adopted from A Pinch of This, a Dash of That by Gooseberry Patch.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked