3 - 4 servings
How to cook Baked Snapper with Onions and Dried Tomatoes
- 1 whole (about 1 pound) red snapper
- 1 large onion, cut into half rings
- A handful of dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Olive oil for greasing
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off head and fins.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut fish into serving pieces and place in a deep glass bowl.
- Add sliced onion and dried tomatoes.
- In another small bowl combine soy sauce, mustard, and sour cream. Mix well and pour over fish.
- Mix thoroughly and let stand to marinate fish for 15 minutes.
- Then take a suitable baking dish, grease the bottom and put in it marinated fish with onions, tomatoes, and marinade.
- Place the baking dish in an oven preheated to 375°F (190°C).
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with side dishes of your choice.
- Goes well with broiled potatoes, mashed potatoes or steamed plain rice.
Total time: about 50 mins
The Baked Snapper with Onions and Dried Tomatoes
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Snapper with Onions and Dried Tomatoes serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Baked Snapper with Onions and Dried Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked