How to cook Baked Sole Fillets with Riesling
- 6 sole or flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 finely minced shallots, or 1 small chopped onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Riesling wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup seedless grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wipe sole or flounder fillets with a damp cloth. Grease a baking pan and sprinkle the pan with shallots or onion, and salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets on top of the shallots. Cover with Riesling wine and bake in a 400°F (200°C) oven for 10 minutes.
- Drain the fish, reserving liquid, and place on a serving dish and set in oven to keep warm. Add heavy cream and butter to the reserving liquid. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the baked fish fillets and sprinkle with seedless grapes.
The Baked Sole Fillets with Riesling recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Sole Fillets with Riesling serves/makes: 6 servings
The Baked Sole Fillets with Riesling recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked