How to cook Baked Sole with Grapes
- 6 sole fillets, about 6-ounce (170-g) each, skinned
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) slivered almonds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) freshly finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry white wine, sherry or Marsala
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange fish fillets into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dot with butter bits.
- Combine slivered almonds, lemon juice, green grapes and chopped parsley.
- Spread mixture all over fillets.
- Pour in dry white wine, sherry or Marsala.
- Bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until just tender.
Preparation + cooking time: 25 minutes
The Baked Sole with Grapes recipe was created by King of England - Edward VII.
This recipe for Baked Sole with Grapes serves/makes: 6
The Baked Sole with Grapes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked