How to cook Baked Stuffed Crusted Snapper
- 4 snapper fillets, about 6 ounces (170 g) each, skinned
- 2 pounds blue potatoes
- 2 ounces flour
- 2 ounces vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 ounce leeks
- 1/4 ounce mango
- 1/4 ounce ginger
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 1/4 ounce yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 ounce red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make the filling, wash, clean, and cut all vegetables into 1-inch long julienne. In a large bowl, combine the leeks, mango, grated ginger, zest, bell pepper, and red onion.
- For the crust, slice the potatoes into thin slices like chips, and set aside.
- Place the vegetables, and lime juice at the end of each fillet, roll up, and secure with toothpicks.
- Dust each fillet in flour and lay on a baking sheet. Cover each fillet with the potato chips, layering the potatoes as close together as possible. Sprinkle the oil on top of each fillet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
This recipe for Baked Stuffed Crusted Snapper serves/makes: 4
The Baked Stuffed Crusted Snapper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Baked