How to cook Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup coarse bread crumbs made from day old Italian bread
- 1 clove garlic, crushed through a press
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- Split the shrimp along the backs but not all the way through. Spray a baking pan with olive oil cooking spray. Arrange the shrimp on the pan.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add the bread crumbs and cook, stirring, over medium low heat until the bread is golden. Add 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic and lemon zest; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Carefully pack the bread mixture into opening in each shrimp, dividing evenly. Brush or drizzle each shrimp with the remaining oil.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
The Baked Stuffed Shrimp recipe easy to cook and so good!
The shrimp can be stuffed and refrigerated well in advance and just baked before serving if desired.
This recipe for Baked Stuffed Shrimp serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Stuffed Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked