How to cook Baked Swai Fillets Alla Caprese
- 1 pound swai (or striped pangasius, walleye, halibut, etc.) fillets, cut into portion pieces
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4-5 ounces mozzarella, diced
- 2 ounces olives, cut into half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil leaves
- Greased a baking dish with olive oil, mixed with minced garlic. Season the swai fillets with salt and pepper; lay them on the bottom.
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella, and olives in a bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread evenly this mixture over the fish and bake in a preheated to 355°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the Baked Swai Fillets Alla Caprese hot with pasta or steamed white rice, garnished with chopped basil.
The Baked Swai Fillets Alla Caprese
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
is the style of Capri, meaning made with tomato, basil, olive oil and mozzarella cheese.
This recipe for Baked Swai Fillets Alla Caprese serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Swai Fillets Alla Caprese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked