How to cook Baked Swordfish Steaks with Pears
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 cups peeled, sliced firm pear
- Salt and pepper
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper. Sear in hot oil to brown both sides.
- Place into a glass-baking dish and top with the pear slices.
- Bring the remaining ingredients to a boil and pour into baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes in a 400°F oven.
The Baked Swordfish Steaks with Pears recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets.
Swordfish can be replaced with fresh tuna
This recipe for Baked Swordfish Steaks with Pears serves/makes: 4
The Baked Swordfish Steaks with Pears recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Baked