How to cook Baked Swordfish Steaks with Sweet Potato
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups sweet potato, peeled diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients except the swordfish and spread on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Season the swordfish and add to the sheet pan continue to cook until the swordfish is done and the sweet potato tender, approximately 10 minutes.
The Baked Swordfish Steaks with Sweet Potato recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets.
Swordfish can be replaced with fresh tuna
This recipe for Baked Swordfish Steaks with Sweet Potato serves/makes: 4
The Baked Swordfish Steaks with Sweet Potato recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Baked