How to cook Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets (about 4 - 5 ounces each)
- For Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cane sugar
- Juice of 1 mandarin orange or tangerine
- A few pieces of mandarin orange or tangerine peel, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Place marinade ingredients in a saucepan, simmer over low heat until begins to thicken (approx. 5 - 10 minutes).
- Cool and pour over pieces of salmon. Let stand for an hour in the refrigerator to marinate.
- Drain excess marinade from salmon.
- Cut a parchment sheet into 2 rectangles appropriate size.
- Place 1 salmon fillet on each parchment rectangle and wrap in a form of envelopes.
- Place the envelopes in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil and bake for approx. 20 minutes in medium heated oven.
- Carefully unwrap baked salmon and place on plates.
- Serve the Baked Teriyaki Salmon hot with stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables.
The Baked Teriyaki Salmon
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Teriyaki Salmon serves/makes: 2 servings
The Baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked