How to cook Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pinch of dried dillweed or parsley
- Paprika powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mince the garlic into fine pieces.
- Place the garlic in a saucepan and add butter and dillweed or parsley.
- Add one dash of salt, one dash of pepper and one dash of paprika powder to the saucepan. The exact amount will depend on your own preferences.
- Heat the saucepan over low heat until the butter is fully melted and begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and brush some of its content over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Put the tilapia fillets on top of the garlic butter mix.
- Use the remaining garlic butter mix to brush the top of each tilapia fillet.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and let the tilapia bake for 12-15 minutes.
- The baked tilapia with garlic butter is ready when it is easy to flake it with a fork.
The Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter recipe easy to prepare and so good! This is a great recipe for all garlic lovers.
This recipe for Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter serves/makes: 4
The Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked