How to cook Baked Torsk with Mushrooms
- 4 cod fish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4-ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place cod fillets in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
- Dot with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine green pepper and mushrooms.
- Pour over the cod. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 4 - 5 minutes (on MAX), or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedges, if desired.
is broiled and buttered cod fillets.
The Baked Torsk with Mushrooms recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Torsk with Mushrooms serves/makes: 4
The Baked Torsk with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Microwave