How to cook Baked Tuna Pie
- 2 small cans tuna fish, drained
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil
- 2 cans potato slices, drained
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup concentrate
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 cups (450 g) or more any grated cheese
- Use a shallow oven-safe dish.
- Chop onion melt onion in a mixture of hot butter or margarine and oil, until translucent.
- Add tuna fish, potato slices, mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup delicately but thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Top mixture with egg wedges.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, into preheated 350°F (180°C) oven, for approximately 40 minutes, until really hot.
A delicious, complete meal, ready in 45 minutes!
This recipe for Baked Tuna Pie serves/makes: 6
The Baked Tuna Pie recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Baked