How to cook Baked Walleye Fillets with Pecans
- 4 walleye or saugeye fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Spinach, wilted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- Wilt spinach, drain and spread on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Arrange fillets on top of spinach, set aside.
- Mix together, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, minced garlic clove, ground mustard, salt and pepper and spread over the walleye fillets.
- Cover with the chopped pecans. Fold aluminum foil making sure all edges are sealed.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until fillets flakes easily with fork.
- Serve the Baked Walleye Fillets with Pecans with lemon wedges on the side.
The Baked Walleye Fillets with Pecans is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Baked Walleye Fillets with Pecans serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Walleye Fillets with Pecans recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Baked