How to cook Baked Walleye with Fresh Salad
- 1 walleye (pike-perch or zander) fillet, about 6 ounces
- 1 small cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 435°F (225°C).
- To prepare the fresh salad, combine the sliced cucumber, diced tomato, chopped dill and 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Rinse the fish fillet under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Lay the fish on a piece of foil (large enough to completely wrap the fish fillet) and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Loosely wrap the fish and tightly seal the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully unfold the aluminum foil and transfer to a dinner plate.
- Serve the baked walleye with fresh salad.
The Baked Walleye
with Fresh Salad is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Baked Walleye with Fresh Salad serves/makes: 1 serving
The Baked Walleye with Fresh Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Baked