How to cook Baked Whitefish with Minced Clams
- 1 whole whitefish (about 3 pounds), cleaned
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups toasted bread cubes
- 1 (7-ounce) can minced clams
- Pinch of tarragon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- Wash fish and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle fish, inside and out, with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the bread cubes, minced clams, tarragon, and the 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Lay fish in a buttered baking dish and with a spoon stuff the bread mixture inside the fish. Arrange the rest of the stuffing around the fish.
- Place tomato slices topped with onion slices on the stuffing. Dot fish, stuffing, and onion slices with 1/2 cup butter.
- Bake in a moderate 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Baked Whitefish with Minced Clams recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Baked Whitefish with Minced Clams serves/makes: 4 servings
The Baked Whitefish with Minced Clams recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked