6 - 8 servings
How to cook Baked Whole Flounder in Sour Cream
- 1 whole (about 4 pounds) flounder (sole, red snapper or other large fish)
- 2 cups sour cream
- Almonds, sliced
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scale, clean, split and remove bones from fish, then flatten.
- Rub inside and out with butter and paprika. Place on ovenproof dish.
- Cover with sour cream; sprinkle with almonds.
- Cover dish and bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Garnish the Baked Whole Flounder in Sour Cream with chopped parsley and serve hot.
The Baked Whole Flounder in Sour Cream with Shrimp recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
You can use fish fillets instead of a whole fish, but reduce baking time to 30 minutes or less.
This recipe for Baked Whole Flounder in Sour Cream serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Baked Whole Flounder in Sour Cream recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked