4 - 6
How to cook Baked and Breaded Trout
- 2 pounds trout fillets
- Italian bread crumbs
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic, and/or lemon pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place trout fillets in baking dish or pan, fillet side up (skin side down). Season to taste (salt, pepper, garlic, and/or lemon pepper).
- Liberally sprinkle Italian bread crumbs over the fillets to completely cover them.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. The bread crumbs will turn light brown.
The Baked and Breaded Trout recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baked and Breaded Trout serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Baked and Breaded Trout recipe is adopted from Jan Reynolds.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked