2 - 3 servings
How to cook Balsamic-Glazed Halibut
- 12 ounces halibut fillet, cut into serving piece
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly spray fish with cooking spray, then sprinkle with black pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet lightly coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and cook until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Turn pieces over. Spoon vinegar mixture over browned sides.
- Reduce heat and cook until fish is opaque but still moist in the center, about 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Serve Balsamic-Glazed Halibut immediately.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The Balsamic-Glazed Halibut recipe very easy and simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Balsamic-Glazed Halibut serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Balsamic-Glazed Halibut recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed