How to cook Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 2 (about 5 ounces each) center-cut salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil then coats with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes, watching carefully so that it does not burn.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk and simmer until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the glaze. Bake for 5 minutes, brush again with the glaze, then bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the Balsamic Glazed Salmon hot with a simple side dish and greens.
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The Balsamic Glazed Salmon recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Balsamic Glazed Salmon serves/makes: 2 servings
The Balsamic Glazed Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked