A large pot of oyster stew
How to cook Baltimore Easy Oyster Stew
- 2 quarts to 1 gallon standard oysters, reserving liquid
- 1 gallon milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 bottle clam juice
- 1 pound butter
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Over medium low heat, melt butter in a large stock pot.
- Add celery and cook until soft.
- Add oysters and cook until edges of oysters curl up.
- Add oyster liquid and remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until hot, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
The Baltimore Easy Oyster Stew recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Baltimore Easy Oyster Stew serves/makes: A large pot of oyster stew
The Baltimore Easy Oyster Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew