How to cook Bangladeshi Radish Shrimp Bhaji
- 3/4 pound shrimps, cleaned and shelled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound radish, diced
- 1/2 pound green peas, cooked
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- Handful green coriander, chopped
- Fry the onion and the chillies 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric and stir well.
- Add the radish and stir fry two minutes.
- Add the shrimps and stir fry 3 minutes more.
- Add the peas and heat the mixture well.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
The Bangladeshi Radish Shrimp Bhaji recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The word "bhaji" stands for fried vegetable and turmeric and is also a very popular dish in India, where among others "pav bhaji" (a mixture of curry, bread and potatoes) is famous.
This recipe for Bangladeshi Radish Shrimp Bhaji serves/makes: 4
The Bangladeshi Radish Shrimp Bhaji recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian