How to cook Barbecued Black Bass in Foil
- 4 black bass (white perch, grouper or striped bass) fillets, about 6 to 8 ounces each
- 4 lemon or lime slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallion tops
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Place the black bass fillets on individual sheets of heavy-duty foil. Center a lemon or lime slice on each fillet, and sprinkle with the chopped scallion.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the remaining ingredients. Drizzle some of the butter over the fillets, and seal the packets securely.
- Place the packets on the rack of a charcoal grill 8 to 10 inches from the coals. Barbecue the bass fillets for 20 minutes.
The Barbecued Black Bass in Foil recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Barbecued Black Bass in Foil serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Black Bass in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Barbecue