How to cook Barbecued Catfish with Instant Coffee
- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine lemon juice, instant coffee, butter, onion powder, and salt.
- Brush mixture thickly onto catfish fillets.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the outdoor grill for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush catfish fillets again with sauce.
- Broil 10 minutes longer or until catfish flakes easily.
- Brush the catfish again with the coffee butter and serve.
If you prefer to broil in the oven, have the rack about 6 inches from the broiler and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
This recipe for Barbecued Catfish with Instant Coffee serves/makes: 6
The Barbecued Catfish with Instant Coffee recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue