How to cook Barbecued Catfish with Tabasco Sauce
- 6 catfish fillets (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- After coals have burned, place catfish fillets on grill.
- Combine all ingredients for basting sauce and baste frequently as catfish fillets cook.
- Cook for 20 minutes on one side; turn and cook an additional 15 minutes, basting often.
This recipe for Barbecued Catfish with Tabasco Sauce serves/makes: 12
The Barbecued Catfish with Tabasco Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue