4 - 6
How to cook Barbecued Catfish with Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds catfish
- 1 small bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small bottle soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Red onion slices
- Fillet the catfish and cut the fillets into inch-wide strips.
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cinnamon, black pepper, garlic salt, and juice of 6 lemons put into blender to mix.
- Soak the catfish strips at least 3 hours in mixture (overnight is better) in the refrigerator.
- Put fillets on skewers with red onion slices between fish slices, and cook 15 minutes on charcoal grill, or until fish is done.
Always soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes, before using, to prevent them from burning on the grill.
This recipe for Barbecued Catfish with Worcestershire Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Barbecued Catfish with Worcestershire Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue