How to cook Barbecued Grouper
- 2 pounds (0.9 kg) grouper fillets
- 1/2 cup (115 g) margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (22.5 mL) lemon or lime juice
- Pepper, to taste
- Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces.
- Into a 4-cup (1-L) bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Arrange fish pieces into a well-greased hinged wire grill, about 4 inches (10 cm) from hot coals.
- If you do not have a hinged grill, cover grill with aluminum foil and pierce liberally with a fork.
- Cook fish pieces for approximately 7 minutes per side, basting frequently with sauce.
- Remove to a warm dish when fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Preparation + cooking time: 30 minutes
This recipe for Barbecued Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Barbecue