How to cook Barbecued Grouper Pineapple Kebabs
- 2 pounds grouper fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (15-ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sherry (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/4 cup of juice.
- Combine pineapple juice, mustard, sherry, brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Pour mixture over fish cubes; cover and marinate in the refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread marinated grouper fillets cubes, pineapple, green pepper squares, cherry tomatoes, fresh mushrooms and onion wedges alternately on skewers.
- Cook grouper kebabs on a grill over hot coals or under broiler 4 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook 5 additional minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe for Barbecued Grouper Pineapple Kebabs serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Grouper Pineapple Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Barbecue