How to cook Barbecued Lobster
- 3 lobsters (1 1/2 to 2 lb each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat a grill or an oven broiler.
- Place the lobsters in boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes, 4 minutes for every pound.
- Make sure not to overcook the lobsters.
- Split the lobsters in half from head to tail and rinse out the gut material.
- Lightly brush melted butter on to the meat side of the lobster and broil in the oven meat side up or on a grill, meat side down.
- Cook the lobsters until lightly browned on the meat side.
This recipe for Barbecued Lobster serves/makes: 6
The Barbecued Lobster recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Barbecue