How to cook Barbecued Lobster Tails
- 12 frozen rock lobster tails (2 per person)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Using kitchen shears, snip off thin shell on the underside of the lobster tail then starting at the tail end, split the lobster shell up the back about 3/4 of the length.
- Combine remaining ingredients for a basting sauce refrigerate sauce and lobster tails until time to cook.
- Prepare bed of coals in charcoal grill and cook lobster tails, shell side down, 3 inches above coals, for 8 minutes, brushing with sauce.
- Turn lobster tails brush with sauce and cook 6 minutes on the other side.
- Keep turning and brushing with sauce until lobster tails are done.
- Sauce is sufficient to baste 12 tails.
This recipe for Barbecued Lobster Tails serves/makes: 6
The Barbecued Lobster Tails recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Barbecue