How to cook Barbecued Lobster Tails with Tarragon Sauce
- 6 frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (90 mL) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 mL) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 mL) tarragon
- Well mix together melted butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper and tarragon set aside.
- Half lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through the upper side of the shells and the meat, being careful not to cut through the other side of the shells.
- Half open shells to just show the meat brush meat with part of the reserved sauce, reserving remaining sauce.
- Barbecue lobster tails, shells on rack, over medium coals, for 20 minutes.
- Turn lobster tails over barbecue for 5 minutes longer, until done.
- Meanwhile, reheat reserved sauce.
- Serve lobster tails, reheated sauce on the side.
This recipe for Barbecued Lobster Tails with Tarragon Sauce serves/makes: 6
The Barbecued Lobster Tails with Tarragon Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Barbecue