How to cook Barbecued Marinated Salmon
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard powder, ginger and ground black pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow, nonporous dish and pour the marinade over the salmon.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Grill the marinated salmon fillets for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
This recipe for Barbecued Marinated Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Marinated Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue