6 - 8
How to cook Barbecued Oysters
- 24 fresh oysters, shucked, left on half shell
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients. Bring to simmer, stirring often.
- Reduce heat; simmer until sauce thickens, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Place oysters still in their bottom shells on rack. Grill until just heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to platter. Serve the Barbecued Oysters, passing sauce separately.
The Barbecued Oysters recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Barbecued Oysters serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Barbecued Oysters recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - August 2002.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Barbecue