How to cook Barbecued Red Snapper Fillets
- 4 red snapper fillets (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine ketchup, lemonade, garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper and mustard in a large shallow container; stir well.
- Add the snapper fillets; cover and chill 1 hour. Drain fillets, reserving marinade. Place the snapper fillets in a fish basket coated with cooking spray.
- Grill fish over hot coals 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting often with reserved marinade.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.
The Barbecued Red Snapper Fillets recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Barbecued Red Snapper Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Barbecued Red Snapper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Barbecue