How to cook Barbecued Salmon
- 4 (6 oz. each) salmon steaks (or thick fillets)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Combine the sauce ingredients stirring thoroughly.
- Generously brush both sides of the salmon steaks with mixture.
- Barbecue on a well oiled grill over hot coals.
- Make a tent of foil or use barbecue cover and place over salmon steaks.
- Barbecue 6-8 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your salmon steaks.
- Baste frequently. Turn once, brushing with sauce.
- Salmon steaks should flake easily when tested with a fork.
This recipe for Barbecued Salmon serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue