2 or 3
How to cook Barbecued Salmon Fillets - 1
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh Atlantic salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped parsley
- Lemon slices (to serve)
- Dill seasoned mayonnaise
- Clean salmon fillets.
- Oil a fish or barcecue rack with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) vegetable oil.
- Into a shallow dish, mix together garlic cloves, onion, dry mustard, salt, remaining vegetable oil, lemon juice and parsley.
- Marinate salmon fillets into mixture, refrigerated, for at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange barbecue rack 3 to 4 inches (7.6 to 10 cm) from coals.
- Barbecue salmon fillets for 5 to 7 minutes per 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) thickness (10 minutes per inch / 2.5 cm).
- While barbecuing, brush salmon fillets with marinade, turning fillets at half-time.
- Serve, along with lemon slices and dill mayonnaise.
This recipe for Barbecued Salmon Fillets - 1 serves/makes: 2 or 3
The Barbecued Salmon Fillets - 1 recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue