3 - 4
How to cook Barbecued Salmon Steaks with Dill
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar with tarragon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Pour marinade over salmon steaks.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Brush remaining marinade on salmon while grilling.
Fish with a distinctive flavor, such as salmon
, are perfect for the barbecue.
This recipe for Barbecued Salmon Steaks with Dill serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Barbecued Salmon Steaks with Dill recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Barbecue