How to cook Barbecued Sea Scallop with Parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds large sea scallops
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in lemon juice and salt.
- Place scallops in a large bowl, and toss with butter mixture.
- Let stand for about 2 minutes.
- Thread scallops onto skewers, or use a wire grill basket.
- Cook on preheated grill for about 4 minutes per side.
- Return butter mixture to saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and keep warm while scallops cook.
- Toss with barbecued scallops and serve.
This recipe for Barbecued Sea Scallop with Parsley serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Sea Scallop with Parsley recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Barbecue