How to cook Barbecued Shrimp Pineapple Kebabs
- 1 pound (about 36) raw, large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, minced
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored
- 6 bamboo skewers, presoaked in water
- Mix together the oil, mint, parsley and scallion. Pour over shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks.
- Skewer each shrimp through the thick and thin end, alternating shrimp and pineapple (6 shrimp and 6 pineapple chunks per skewer).
- Fill skewers. Grill on a lightly oiled grill over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until the shrimp are opaque (white and pink).
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp Pineapple Kebabs serves/makes: 6
The Barbecued Shrimp Pineapple Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue