How to cook Barbecued Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 cup Marie's Caesar Dressing
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 5 skewers
- Combine Marie's Caesar Dressing and parsley together, reserving about 1/3 of the mixture.
- Place shrimp in dressing and let marinate for one hour, or more if desired.
- Skewer shrimp, and grill.
- Serve with reserved sauce on the side.
- Serve the Barbecued Shrimp Skewers warm with Marie's Caesar Dressing.
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp Skewers serves/makes: 5
The Barbecued Shrimp Skewers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue