How to cook Barbecued Shrimp and Mango
- 1 pound raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Place shrimp in large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Combine mustard, oil, juice, hot sauce and orange peel in small bowl pour over shrimp.
- Seal bag marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp, mango, bell pepper and onions onto four 10-inch metal skewers.
- Place skewers on oiled grid.
- Grill over high heat 7 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, turning and basting once with mustard mixture.
- (Discard any remaining marinade.)
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp and Mango serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Shrimp and Mango recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue