How to cook Barbecued Shrimp with Cholula Sauce
- 20 (16-20 count) each raw bufalo shrimp, peeled, tail-on
- 5 dashes Cholula sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- Using 5 wooden skewers, place 4 shrimp on each skewer.
- Combine Cholula and barbecue sauce and pour over shrimp skewers. Marinate overnight.
To thread shrimps onto skewers, fold one end towards the inside, so that skewer penetrates each shrimp into 3 places, to prevent shrimps from moving around while turning skewers.
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp with Cholula Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Shrimp with Cholula Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue