How to cook Barbecued Shrimp with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Jack Daniels Original No.7 Barbecue Recipe Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Cut slices of bacon in half. Cook bacon halfway (should not be crisp).
- Combine Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Pour half of mixture into separate bowl for use later.
- Dip shrimp into half of sauce to thoroughly coat.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon.
- Place on skewer leave small space between shrimp.
- Place on hot grill, basting with remaining sauce.
- Grill for approximately 4 to 6 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Shrimp with Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce recipe is adopted from the Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauce package.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue