6 - 8
How to cook Barbecued Shrimp with Mustard
- 3 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons coarse grained prepared mustard
- 4 ounces minced fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper
- In a shallow, non-porous dish or bowl, mix together olive oil and melted butter.
- Then stir in lemon juice, mustard, basil and garlic, and season with salt and white pepper.
- Add shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, and thread on skewers.
- Lightly oil grate, and arrange skewers on grill.
- Cook for 4 minutes, turning once, until done.
It is one of the most delicious shrimp recipes for the BBQ you have ever had, and it is so easy.
To thread shrimps onto skewers, fold one end towards the inside, so that skewer penetrates each shrimp into 3 places, to prevent shrimps from moving around while turning skewers.
This recipe for Barbecued Shrimp with Mustard serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Barbecued Shrimp with Mustard recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue