How to cook Barbecued Swordfish Steaks
- 4 (8 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- Blend all ingredients together to form the marinade.
- Place swordfish steaks in ziplock plastic bag, cover with marinade and refrigerate for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Grill marinated swordfish steaks over high direct heat.
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets.
It can be replaced with fresh tuna
This recipe for Barbecued Swordfish Steaks serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Swordfish Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue