How to cook Barbecued Tequila Chili Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- Shell and devein shrimp chill.
- Combine oil, salt, tequila, cayenne pepper, garlic cloves, and chili sauce.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Place shrimp on skewers.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side.
This recipe for Barbecued Tequila Chili Shrimp serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Tequila Chili Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue