How to cook Barbecued Trout Wrap
- 4 trouts, rinsed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) margarine
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- Rind of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) thyme
- Grease 4 sheets al foil with margarine line trouts onto al foil.
- Evenly top each trout with chopped tomatoes, zucchini cubes, minced garlic, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Salt and pepper sprinkle with thyme.
- Tightly wrap each trout.
- Barbecue wrapped trouts over medium coals, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Fish is ready when its flesh is no longer translucent and no longer pink along its spine.
This recipe for Barbecued Trout Wrap serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Trout Wrap recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Barbecue