How to cook Barbecued Tuna Steaks
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) tuna steaks
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Freshly-ground pepper to test
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Place tuna steaks in a 12 x 8-inch dish pour salad dressing over tuna.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove the tuna steaks from marinade reserve marinade.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of tuna steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium coals (425 degrees F) for 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Place the Barbecued Tuna Steaks on a serving plate squeeze a lemon wedge over each steak.
This recipe for Barbecued Tuna Steaks serves/makes: 4
The Barbecued Tuna Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Barbecue